Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Update

The last weeks i have been on maui. We had quite good conditions. Besides some sailing i mainly focused on filming. 2 month ago we started a new dvd project. Involved are Peter Svensson (Director of Movie), Sebastian Dörr (Editor of Extras), Marcilio Browne, Victor Fernadez, Gollito and myself.

The movie will be called Four Dimensions and should be in all shops by the end of this summer.

I am now sitting on San Fransisco Airport waiting for my flight home. I will spend my birthday in Hamburg and the leave on friday to Italia. Here i will go straight into my next project. This year i will take care of Chico Bento, Edvan and Sasa. The 3 Brasilian Kids are well known for there high level. Pousada Windjeri offered this 3 lucky guys a trip around Europe to visit all the contests.

If you would like to follow the production process of Four Dimensions - please see:

http://fourdimensionsmovie.blogspot.com/

or Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/pages/four-dimensions-the-movie/80772290718




No comments:

Post a Comment